Thursday, March 3, 2011

Profundities !


Ø   The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Ø   If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ø   We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Ø   Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Ø   Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Ø   I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay cheques.

Ø   Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Ø   I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Ø   A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Ø   The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

Ø   Always borrow money from a pessimist. She won't expect it back.

Ø   Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Ø   I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.

Ø   I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

Ø   When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

Ø   Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

Ø   If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?

Ø   Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment